Friday, September 17, 2010

Singing in the MTC

My companion has pneumonia and he takes a few naps a day so I have been getting in some great study time!

Well the gym has had some HEAVY construction--so on Sunday we watched the CES fireside on marriage instead, it was hysterical because we are missionaries.

My language is coming along --it's still a struggle but I've realized half the battle is just taking it all in and not becoming overwhelmed.

We are singing for mission conference in front of everyone the 26th of September and on Sunday we are singing, Where can I turn for peace, for sacrament meeting. Also our new teacher is engaged and our old teacher also just got engaged.

The referral center elders in the MTC are telling all the Elders to tell their families to add them on facebook as friends. It helps them grow their network!

I'm soooo stoked to get out of the MTC! I love all of you and I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and if anyone reads the first chapter and sincerely prays and wants to know if it is true they will receive an answer.

I love all of you
ENG

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear this group sing. I am sure it was fabulous. Eric said he got pictures of the 3 cousins and I am excited to see them. Nate and Chris will be leaving soon. Eric has a couple more weeks than they do and he is very anxious to get out in the field. I am excited for them all!!

    ReplyDelete