Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

This past week we went to Aix en provence and presented the transfer focus to the Montpellier and aix en provence zones it was great to see mission friends and spend time with President and Soeur Murdock.

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful gifts, cookies from the Goodwins, and other packages! Tell everyone THANK YOU!! Cards from all the extended family and friends! Much needed candy and hygiene from you, the family and so many other great expressions of love! My Christmas season was a great one and I looking forward to be sharing Christmas with all of you next year! Let me know what you doing for new years!

I love Montpellier it has been a ride and thrill to be a missionary in such a large city! This Christmas season really has opened doors!

I miss you all and I'll defiantly will miss singing Christmas Carrols on the busses, trams, and streets. I think we will continue singing just not Christmas songs!
Merry Christmas!

Love,
Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment