Monday, October 17, 2011

Week in Review

Bon Jour!

This past week there was a ward talent show it was insane there were about 25 investigators at the show in about 30 ward members so it was pretty fun. The only problem was it went until 10 o'clock at night and all the people that stayed either were late to church or didn't come the next morning. The the other missionaries and I participated and did a midget skit-- Midgets in the morning. It was pretty funny and everyone laughed really hard! The Tahitians in the ward did a musical number and we had a few Spanish songs sung and played. My favorite by far was this African song with a recent convert who sang this super gospelly song.

Last Monday was very, very fun! We organized laser tag with the young adults and all of our investigators that were of that age and had about 15 people show up and go to war! It was intense because my comp and I are super good friends but he was placed on the other team so it was war! He beat me barely because he took advantage of the not as experienced players but I shot him 24 times and he shot me 24 times so I consider it a tie! It was great for our investigators and companionship unity!

This next week we will be having Elder Caussé from the area presidency do a tour of our mission and then in turn have a zone leader council with us it should be edifying and intense! That will happen on Friday and Saturday in Aix en Provence!

love you all,
Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment