Monday, May 16, 2011

Simple Questions

Bonjour!

Well, many things are happening! We have 6 people engaged for baptism and work is exploding in Vitrolles and Béziers. We had our Président's interviews this past week-- it was amazing. We found out that Vitrolles and Béziers are the two most productive and efficient villes in the mission but also the hardest.

I think we may have quite a few people in the mission who are scratching their heads over this fact. It's sweet! I'm in Carcassonne writing this for Preparation day. Today we visited the amazing chateau. I highly recommend looking it up online. We walked into the Huge Catholic cathedral and there was this men's french quartet singing.It was amazing! It brought me back to college choir and high school choir. It was sweet!

I must move on to the "weightier matters" if you will because there are tons and tons of little interesting details as a missionary but in the long and short of it all it doesn't have any really meaning or interest. Therefore I shift.

I love asking people on the road the most simple questions probably one of my favorite is... How are we saved? I shall leave you with a few scriptures that are very powerful:

Matthew chapter 5 verses 15-29

2 Nephi chapter 25 verse 23

John chapter 3 verse 5

I encourage all of you, if you have not already, to read The Book of Mormon.

love,

Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment