Monday, March 14, 2011

Changes, Challenges and Companions!

WOW!! So much has changed!!

Elder Bowen is Transferred and in Caracousson. I am staying in Vitrolles for another 6 weeks. My new colleague is Elder Birk from Denmark! He has been the Assistant to the Président for the past 6 months. He is the Best Missionary ever!!

At the end of March we will also be receiving a car! Thanks to my many pleas that Vitrolles really has a need for a car. This past week we engaged 2 people to baptism had 6 people to church! This is a record for Vitrolles!!! Thank you for all of your many prayers for us here in Southern France.

Our English class this week will be all on me because Elder Birk is also trying to learn English. I am in Marseille right now waiting for Elder Birk.

Thank you for the sports updates! This month is driving me insane. I now realize my great love for college basketball and always doing those brackets.

Sorry this had to be so short but as Mr. Incredible would say, "duty calls."
Love-- Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment