Monday, May 7, 2012

Merci! Birthday!

Dear Family,

Wow this week was fabulous and fun filled! We had Zone Conference and I received all of the packages and letters from march and April! I love your letters!
President and Soeur Murdock called me in the airport coming to Bordeaux telling me that I must be really loved! They said their bags weighed to much so they had to sacrifice the frosting and opened the packages  to get rid of some extra weight. But all the essentials were kept :)

I love President and Soeur Murdock they rock! Actually my old comp Elder H. had to be run to the emergency room during zone conference due to a spider bite and the 2 zone leaders left and put me in charge for the afternoon. I hope it went over alright. It was off the fly so at least I've started to become accustomed to that a bit more as a missionary.

Actually while playing the hymns for sacrament meeting I usually prepare the simplified ones and lay them out as to be prepared before hand so I played when there is love at home all the way the love at home love at home but forgot to lay out the second page so I was guessing and playing by ear for the 2nd half of the song for the 3 verses :) it was intense! Well I have a great story but I think I better save it for post mission because it was pretty intense and I don't want mom to worry but lets just say I ran really really fast and found out how out of shape I really am! :p

Thank you so much for the birthday gifts and letters seriously it keeps me positive and working hard! We are hoping to baptism someone in the month of May pray hard!
love,

Elder Garlock

Two people in the last two weeks in Pau and Vitrolles were baptized whom I taught and had actually given both of them baptismal dates! How awesome! MIRACLES







No comments:

Post a Comment