Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Note for the Week

Quick letter : I'm in Aix for now. Long story...things are complicated with my companion.... he is super sick.

I found this less active woman, in the area book. Her name is Sister Arezzi. She is very old and she came to church for the first time on Sunday in over 10 years! She always talks about the elder who baptized her. She hasn't talked to him for a very long time and so I took his information and said I would ask my family to find him and contact her. His name is Elder Sharp from Post Falls, Idaho. She really wants to talk to him. Her baptism was May 13 1985 she has a picture of him and she has shown it to everyone that we have brought over. She talks so highly of him!

I went on an exchange to Avignon and had an interview with a news paper journalist. It was ok. I'm not sure how positive of an article it will be but I invited her to read and take our lessons if she really wanted to write a good article. She disregarded it and just moved on.

We have been struggling in general and so I found where all the Romanians and gypsies live and we went out to the camp of about 60 of them and taught four of em... it was an experience!

Keep praying for us!!!
I love all of you and the bakeries are still good!!!!! mmmmmmm sooooo good mmmm
Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment