Monday, November 28, 2011

Eight Days a Week!

Golly time is flying.

Push ups in the morning are really adding up and the french language continues to become more and more intricate. I sometimes wonder how in the world I got by on what little knowledge of the french language I had a year ago. It was no doubt the gift of tongues.

Montpellier is the 8th largest ville with the most world's famous prankster named Remi Gaillard check out his you tube videos. I hear they are sweet from all the members. But as missionaries we are all dying because we can't watch em.

There has been plenty of opposition thrown our way in all directions recently it seems every time a great thing is happening there is opposition. If we can push the limits and be instruments in the Lord's hands there has got to be a miracle coming. Until then we work diligently and patiently on the Lord's time table not ours.

I am super excited for NOEL this year because I am totally going to take it to a new level Elder Claflin beat boxing and me singing at the place de la comedie. It is this HUGE POPULAR square in the middle of town.

Well, Christmas is in the air and Thanksgiving went well we had a little gathering with 4 other missionaries and ate a little meal which was fun. I am so grateful for your love and many prayers. I love the memories of Thanksgiving and Christmas together I can't think about it for to long or I get all trunky! But I am grateful for the unity that our family shares. What a great decision it was to live so close to family and so many other family friends. It really helped form my childhood and youth.

I love that it is easy for me to testify of the power of daily family scripture study and prayer. As well as family home evenings o ya!

Love,
Elder Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment